You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You’re comfortable working side-by-side with product managers, designers, and other developers, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to our users. You’re agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our users.
We are actively expanding our software design and development practice and looking for talented individuals to join the team.
If you are looking to work alongside a team of highly energetic, passionate and driven people, then this opportunity may be for you. Here are the required skills/experience:
- Empathy and strong communication skills
- Training, mentoring and up-skilling developers
- Interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passionate about growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Practical knowledge of a variety of agile methodologies
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
The following skills/experience is strongly desired:
- Building and deploying cloud-based enterprise software in a continuous delivery environment
- Leading a product or development team
- Advanced type systems, functional programming and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on AWS
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Ignite Sales is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.