November 6, 2013
Relationship Managers Can Now Use Tablets During the Sales Process to Open New Accounts, Upsell, and Cross Sell
Dallas, TX – November 5, 2013 – Ignite Sales, the leader in banking customer acquisition technology, today announced the availability of Ignite’s Recommendation Guides for mobile devices. Using tablets, relationship managers use the Recommendation Guide to conduct a needs assessment by asking a series of questions to understand the prospect’s current situation. The guide uses the collected information, banking thresholds, and analytics to evaluate the responses and returns recommended product bundles to meet the specific needs of the customer in real-time, at the point of sale. This takes the guesswork out of the sales process and accelerates account openings without having to memorize more than 100 financial products which are generally complex to sell.
“Our clients are tipping the scales by doubling and in some cases tripling account openings by taking the complexity out of the sales process,” said Mitchell Orlowsky, president and CEO at Ignite Sales. “With support for mobile devices, and in particular tablets, the Recommendation Guides become an integral part of the selling process in bank branches.”
Ignite’s Recommendation Guides for mobile devices help banks:
• Shorten the sales cycle by automating selling, cross-sell and up sell opportunities
• Create a consistent multichannel sales experience – online, mobile, at the branch, in the call center
• Produce highly qualified leads by qualifying prospects using demographics, bank eligibility and bank-defined thresholds, in real-time, at point-of-sale
• Increase average number of accounts opened
• Increase customer loyalty to obtain the 3 product loyalty threshold
• Easily integrates into CRM solutions
About Ignite Sales
Ignite Sales Inc. is changing the way retail banks sell products and service their customers. Ignite’s services combines a recommendation platform with powerful analytics that matches products to customer eligibility in real-time at the point-of-sale. American National Bank of Texas (ANBTX), Comerica, Fifth Third Bank, Sovereign/Santander, SunTrust and Rockland Trust are just a few of the retail banks that are using Ignite to increase customer acquisition, increase customer retention and optimize profitability. Ignite Sales is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Share this post: