Ignite Sales is looking to add some great sales people to its amazing team. Be a part of a high growth, fast paced fintech company. If you’re a seasoned business development guru with an entrepreneurial mindset and ready to take on a new challenge, read on. We are the leading digital customer engagement platform in the financial services industry.
Ignite Sales is a fast-growing fintech company with a clear mission: to offer financial institutions the tools to digitally guide customers and members to more informed financial decisions whether online, in branches and via a call center.
We’ve built a software solution that empowers bankers to digitally open more accounts while fulfilling the specific needs of the customer. For the self-serve customers, we help them to wise financial choices to meet their objectives today and in the future.
Powerful patented technology that uses customer-facing artificial intelligence guides consumers through a highly-engaging digital conversation to discover their needs and make 100% accurate product recommendations. We make the complex simple.
Ignite helps improve the financial wellness of consumers and small businesses by uncovering their unique needs and guiding them to customized product suggestions while dramatically improving customer satisfaction levels.
Preferred Experience & Qualities:
- Ability to take leads from partners and provide the energy, persuasive engagement and sales leadership to close business
- Flexibility to work with rapidly evolving sales support materials and performance data to help construct client specific, highly effective sales presentations
- Team player who can coordinate well with Ignite operations and technology staff to deliver best in class sales proposals
- Confident, self-starter that can execute sales plans to reach sales goals
- Professional, mature demeaner that reinforces Ignite Sales’ culture of excellence with clients and teammates
- Define and target key decision-makers (typically bank digital offer, head of retail etc).
- Schedule appointments with the key decision-makers and advance opportunities.
- Consult with prospects asking probing questions to identify client needs.
- Organize and conduct product demonstrations personally and via the Internet.
- Understand prospect’s business environment and communicate Ignite’s value proposition.
- Navigate, negotiate and close business to meet sales objectives
- Proven success achieving sales goals selling to C-Level executives
- Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities
- Capable of diagnosing prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Exceptional presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Previous sales experience with a proven track-record
- Aptitude to quickly build credibility with an executive level audience
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Outgoing personality that adapts well to a variety of types of individuals at different levels within the organization
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- College degree preferred
- Finance experience is a plus
How to Stand Out
- Previous direct experience Fintech but not required
- Knowledge of software as a service sales
- Previous Success / Account Management experience
- Background in competitive sports a plus
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Employee stock options
PPO healthcare, dental and vison plan paid at 100% for employer for all FT employees
Best company to work for in FinTech 2020
Authorized to work in the US
Employment conditional upon background, drug screening, and reference checks
Equal Employment Opportunity employer