Ignite Sales is a fast-growing fintech company with a clear mission: to offer financial institutions the tools to digitally guide customers and members to more informed financial decisions whether online, in branches and via a call center.
We’ve built a software solution that empowers bankers to digitally open more accounts while fulfilling the specific needs of the customer. For the self-serve customers, we help them to wise financial choices to meet their objectives today and in the future.
Powerful patented technology that uses customer-facing artificial intelligence guides consumers through a highly-engaging digital conversation to discover their needs and make 100% accurate product recommendations. We make the complex simple.
Ignite helps improve the financial wellness of consumers and small businesses by uncovering their unique needs and guiding them to customized product suggestions while dramatically improving customer satisfaction levels.
Required Experience & Qualities:
- Identify and qualify targets
- Define and target key decision-makers (typically bank digital offer, head of retail etc.)
- Schedule appointments with the key decision-makers and advance opportunities
- Consult with prospects asking probing questions to identify client needs
- Organize and conduct product demonstrations personally and via the Internet
- Understand prospect’s business environment and communicate Ignite’s value proposition
- Navigate, negotiate and close business to meet sales objectives
- Proven success achieving sales goals selling to C-Level executives
- Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities
- Proficiency with nurturing opportunities and closing the business
- Capable of diagnosing prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Exceptional presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Previous sales experience with a proven track-record
- Self-driven with high-level of attention to detail.
- Aptitude to quickly build credibility with an executive level audience
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Outgoing personality that adapts well to a variety of types of individuals at different levels within the organization
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- College degree preferred
- Finance experience is a plus
How to Stand Out
- Previous direct experience Fintech but not required
- Knowledge of software as a service sales
- Previous Success / Account Management experience
- Background in competitive sports a plus
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Benefits and other requirements
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- PPO healthcare, dental and vison plan paid at 100% for employer for all FT employees
- Best company to work for in FinTech 2020
- Competitive PTO
- Authorized to work in the US
- Employment conditional upon background, drug screening, and reference checks
- Equal Employment Opportunity employer