You have a passion for high-quality, reliable, scalable and maintainable code. You’re comfortable taking ownership and working side-by-side with product managers, designers, and other developers, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to our users. You’re agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what can be improved or built better to drive success. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our clients and their customers. With these qualities, you have our full attention.
If you are looking to work alongside a team of highly energetic, passionate and driven people, then this opportunity may be for you. Here are the required skills/experience:
- Familiar with building and working with REST API’s, component libraries and platform development projects
- Built or been a part of a team that built component-driven cloud platforms powered by React.js and MongoDB
- Strong communication and effective collaboration skills
- Client and quality-focused
- Comfortable taking end-to-end ownership of your work from development and testing to deployment and support
- Training, mentoring and up-skilling developers
- Passionate about making an impact, growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Practical knowledge of a variety of agile methodologies
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
The following skills/experience is strongly desired:
- Building and deploying cloud-based enterprise software in a continuous delivery environment
- Data store design and/or administration – No SQL, SQL, etc.
- Working knowledge of the following: Scala, Salesforce, BI/Data warehousing, CICD/DevOps tooling, ETL, analytics and modeling tools.
- Leading a project or development team
- Advanced type systems, functional programming and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on AWS
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
- 100% employer paid Medical / Dental / Vision /Term life Insurance for employee
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO
- Ability to earn Ownership in the company
- Work with leaders in the industry
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Play a meaningful role on a successful team
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic development team
- High growth company excitement
- Best Fintech to work for in 2020
- Equal opportunity employer
- At this time, Ignite Sales does not provide sponsorship.
- Employment conditional upon background, drug screening, and reference checks