The Junior Implementation Analyst will work within an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for designing and configuring the Ignite Dialogue platform for our clients in response to their specific business requirements. The role is a mix of guided client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation.
The Jr. Implementation Analyst should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in four broad areas:
- Technology: As a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Jr. Implementation Analyst will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and passion for using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Client-facing skills: The Jr. Analyst will have the opportunity to communicate with clients, both virtually, video calls, in person and via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Self-driven with attention to detail: A hands on Implementation team member who wants to accelerate personal growth, insightful insights and passion to win with the details.
- Data: Analyzing and understanding client data is an important factor. The Jr. Implementation Analyst must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in virtual requirement gathering sessions with client teams and Dialogue team leads
- Document client requirements
- Configure the Ignite dialogue platform in response to requirements
- Analyze client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data for each client
- Work with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalize disparate data sets ease of understanding for clients as well as driving continued usage of the platform
- Learn and understand Ignites consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation
- Hold both clients and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budgets
- Manage multiple client implementations concurrently
What you’ll need:
- Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task
- Passion for delivering high quality outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working as part of a team
- Ability to lead client meetings and communications
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work
- Willingness and love of learning new technology, new processes and procedures, and new business models
What you’ll get:
- An incredible team of smart people to learn from and work with.
- Opportunities to learn data analysis and client-facing skills.
- Introduction to cutting-edge technical platforms.
- The experience of being part of a growing FINTECH SaaS software company
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 100% paid by employer
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Join our amazing team and you will work within an energetic, entrepreneurial, fun-filled environment. Our employees are collaborative, smart, and passionate!
We look forward to talking to you, send your resume and a quick note about you!
Ignite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks if applicable to the position.