QA Testing Software Engineer
Ignite Sales is growing rapidly and recognizes the importance of building a world-class team to fuel continued success. It’s the perfect time to join the Ignite Sales team.
As a SaaS, fast growth fintech company with a passionate, skilled and fun team of developers and engineers, we are looking for like talent to join this amazing team.
Ignite solves the issues our clients have in the new world of customer engagement, winning and keeping the customer with innovative, interactive digital technology. The patented platform uses customer-facing artificial intelligence to guide consumers through a highly engaging digital conversation discovering their needs and making 100% accurate product and service recommendations. We make the complex simple.
You have a passion for high-quality, reliable, scalable and maintainable code. You’re comfortable taking ownership and working side-by-side with product managers, designers, and other developers, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to our users. You’re agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what can be improved or built better to drive success. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our clients. With these qualities, you have our full attention.
The Test Engineer works as part of a development team to ensure all acceptance criteria is tested and passes required thresholds. The test engineer also works toward ensuring a comprehensive set of automated functional and regression tests are developed and executed. The test engineer will build automated testing best practices for scalability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop test plans & strategies
- Review acceptance criteria on user stories to ensure they are thorough and able to be tested
- Work with the internal or external Product Owner to ensure test plans, test cases and acceptance criteria are concise and complete
- Day to day hands-on testing, with a mix of manual and automated test cases
- Develop automated tests to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Light troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Create defects based on failed test results
- Guide external client teams through the testing process
Identify process gaps and provide clear industry standard solutions
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of overall testing experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using testing tools to create automated tests against a web-based applications and API’s (e.g., Cypress, Selenium, Postman, etc.)
- Defining and managing test cases using a tool such as Zephyr or Test Rails
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks
- 100% employer paid Medical / Dental / Vision /Term life Insurance for employee
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO
- Ability to earn Ownership in the company
- Work with leaders in the industry
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Play a meaningful role on a successful team
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic development team
- High growth company excitement
- Best Fintech to work for in 2020
- Equal opportunity employer
- At this time, Ignite Sales does not provide sponsorship.
- Employment conditional upon background, drug screening, and reference checks