In this role you will have accountability for designing and helping define and build the designs that will capture users attention for Ignite’s interactive innovative products. You will be focused on creating innovative and engaging product solutions journeys to help retail banking customers reach meaningful financial results. You will be responsible for collaborating with others on our team to set the user experience vision and work with product stakeholders to develop realistic product designs to achieve that vision. You will work in an Agile environment and be accountable for all components of the user experience within Ignite Sales.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic design advocate who can confidently vocalize an informed, relevant design perspective to the team that will dazzel the end user. They will be as motivated by optimization and results as they are by producing creative designs. This is an integral position on our growing team whose mandate is to drive design thinking in ways that re-frame the user experiences to accelerate transformational growth. Experience with building libraries of reusable creative components for plug and play personalized designs a plus.
Our ideal candidate has experience simplifying complex workflows and content into intuitive experiences that deliver compelling digital solutions.
- Solve complex user problems and leading design execution from concept to production.
- Drive the user experience toward desired outcomes with support from product and engineering leaders.
- Develop detailed prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and other visual design representations to effectively conceptualize design ideas and communicate interaction behaviors.
- Exhibit proficiency in core research skills, such as interviewing, analysis and executing common types of user research with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and testing.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of detailed design documentation.
- Proactively identify potential UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and then translate into visually relevant, response-generating design deliverables.
- Model meticulous attention to detail while consistently delivering high-quality solutions.
- Adhere to established client Brand Guidelines, visual and motion Style Guides, and Key Design Systems.
- A portfolio showcasing a user-centric, systems-oriented process, with examples in responsive web design and mobile application design.
- Excellent experience creating high-quality user-centered design artifacts (e.g. process flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, assets.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop and foster business relationships.
- Visual/graphic software design experience is a plus.
- Some people management experience is a plus.
Process & Collaboration:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate with product owners, front end developers and engineers.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are properly tested and implemented.
- Use data and experimentation in the design process to deliver on intended outcomes.
- Promote open discussion of new ideas, tough issues, and contrasting points of view.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability to confidently present your designs to bring various stakeholders around to your point of view.
- Ability to create multiple design options for review and implementation.
- Ability to iterate and optimize in response to effectiveness of creative.
- 7-10+ years in a design field practicing within established UX frameworks and methodologies including a minimum of 3+ years in financial or banking design.
- A standout design portfolio representing your design problem-solving process and the simple, useful, intuitive design outcomes that comes from it
- BS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working in both client environments and at a creative agency a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD and Zeplin
Benefits & Perks
- 100% employer paid Medical / Dental / Vision /Term life Insurance for employee
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive PTO
- Work with leaders in the industry
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Play a meaningful role on a successful team
- Be a part of a fun and dynamic development team
- High growth company excitement
- Best Fintech to work for in 2020
Equal opportunity employer.
At this time, Ignite Sales does not provide sponsorship.
Employment conditional upon background, drug screening, and reference checks.