Digital Marketer for fast growth award winning FINTECH
Qualified Candidates Please Apply
This is an opportunity for an individual that is self-motivated, has the desire to make a difference and grow with an award-winning fintech solution.
If you are experienced at generating rapid sales growth through innovative use of digital channels and applications and have proven success at developing and executing digital strategies that attract new customers and solidify the brand, we should chat! Keep reading to learn more about this great opportunity.
As a high growth fintech company, we are looking for a hardworking, passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude and ready and willing to do some amazing hands-on digital marketing. The Digital Marketer will be responsible for planning, implementing, driving, and managing all things digital for growth and will closely collaborate with CMO and sales teams to build a powerful digital presence for Ignite Sales services.
Highly creative and strategic marketer with proven experience and results is desired.
Digital Marketer Qualifications/Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate to grow leads, followers and the company.
- Manage and implement all digital processes, tools, software, short video clips and leads
- Self-motivated yet team-oriented and client-focused for the win
- Understanding of google analytics and other statistical analysis tool
- Love doing marketing research to stay on trend if not two steps ahead
- Research and implement content recommendations for SEO success
- Assist content writers in creation of high quality, informative SEO content on a weekly basis
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize all social, website, blogs and campaigns
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to jump in on other marketing efforts for the “win” as needed
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, if within the fintech or financial services industry a plus but not required
- Hands-on experience of 3+ years growing a B2B company’s brand, social presence and lead generation
- Demonstrable experience creating, implementing, strategizing, managing SEO, marketing database, email and social media campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Hands-on skills with Adobe creative suite (IA, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and ID), vimeo and other video platforms.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience of website and marketing analytics tools and services (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, HubSpot, WordPress, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with LinkedIn campaigns of all kinds (follow us, lead gen, lead gen in page etc.)
- Technology background and understands SaaS B2B services is an advantage
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, dental and vision insurance 100% paid by employer
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join our amazing team and you will work within an energetic, entrepreneurial, fun-filled environment. Our employees are collaborative, smart, and passionate!
We look forward to talking to you, send your resume and a quick note about you!