We are so excited and honored to announce that our OmniChannel Relationship Management Platform has won a gold AND a silver Stevie Award. Ignite was awarded a coveted gold Stevie for New Product or Service of the Year in the Content – Sales & Marketing Intelligence Solution category and a silver Stevie for New Product or Service of the Year in the Software – Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution category at The 13th Annual American Business Awards in San Francisco last Friday evening.
This is the first time that Ignite’s solution has been recognized outside the Financial Technology industry. The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business focused on new product and technology-related categories, tech-related management, and select company/organization categories. More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.
We took the GOLD Award in the New Product or Service of the Year — Content — Sales & Marketing Intelligence Solution.
Here are the finalists:
- Digital Air Strike, Scottsdale, AZ: Digital Air Strike’s Review Surge 4.0
- Ignite Sales, Dallas, TX: Ignite Sales Profitability Dashboards for OmniChannel Measurement
- IgnitionOne, New York, NY: IgnitionOne MobileAssist
- Lattice Engines, San Mateo, CA: Lattice Cross-Sell/Up-Sell Application
Ignite was up against industry giants in the software category – here is the list of the finalists for New Product or Service of the Year—Software—Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution. And we took SILVER in this category!
- Dell Inc., Round Rock, TX: Dell Unified Communications Command Suite
- Element Fleet Management, Sparks, MD: Element Fleet Management’s Xplore Consulting Tool
- FirstRain, San Mateo, CA: FirstRain Personal Business Analytics® for Sales 2.0
- Ignite Sales, Dallas, TX: Ignite OmniChannel Relationship Management Platform
- InsightSoftware.com, Denver, CO: InsightSoftware.com’s Hubble
- Platfora, San Mateo, CA: Platfora Big Data Analytics 4.0
- Qlik Technologies, Radnor, Pennsylvania: Qlik Sense
- Recommind, San Francisco, CA Recommind’s Axcelerate 5
The event was so exciting. There were start-ups as well as industry giants all participating for an award. Read the latest press release about the Stevie.
Stay tuned for the next blog on” The Stevie does Napa” and he took it by storm! – stay tuned!